The Hario Skerton hand coffee grinder is a fantastic tool for grinding whole beans on the go or an affordable and quiet option for pour over at home. With its long-lasting ceramic conical burrs, you can grind consistently with just a little effort. Ceramic mills keep the temperature down when grinding and can be easily rinsed (and dishwasher safe!) with no potential rusting.
The Skerton hand grinder is adjustable, with the ability to grind coarse for French Press, medium-coarse for pour over, or fine enough for your wildest Aeropress recipe. The removable base with a tight seal allows you to store just enough beans for an overnight trip. The ergonomically designed handle is also removable, allowing for compact storage and travel. Holds 100g of coffee grounds.
- Small, lightweight and portable
- Made of BPA-free plastic, ceramic, rubber and stainless steel
- Adjustable grind
- Removable handle for compact storage and travel
- Detachable base with tight seal to store beans
- Non-slip rubber base
- Dishwasher safe
- Height: 9.1"
- Width: 6.8"
- Depth: 3.7"
- Top opening diameter: 3.5"
- 1.2 pounds
- Capacity: 100g of coffee grounds