Craft filter coffee lovers...meet your new best friend. With six unique brewing modes, you can enjoy the perfect coffee exactly the way you want it. Automatically. Entertaining and want to make 12 cups in less than 7 minutes? Eyeing your V60 dripper and in the mood for pour over? Or maybe it's a hot summer day and you're thinking cold brew on the back porch. The Precision Brewer has you covered.
This coffee maker meets all the standards for a Gold Cup–certified brewer of the Specialty Coffee Association (SCA), including a brew temperature between 197 and 204°F. The "small cup detection" and steep & release valve allows for exceptional control over the amount of time the water is in contact with your coffee. And with the MyBrew mode, choose the brew temperature, bloom time and flow rate.
A removable filter insert allows for a cone brew for a smaller pot and a basket brew for a full one. With the Breville Pour Over Adapter (sold separately), you can brew pour over with your favorite dripper.
- Brushed stainless steel automatic coffee maker
- Six brewing modes: Fast, Gold, Strong, Over Ice, Cold Brew or My Brew
- Adjustable temperature control between 197 and 204 degrees (SCA guidelines)
- PID temperature control
- Small cup detection and "Steep & Release" technology
- Dual filter baskets: flat Bottom and cone style (both included)
- Pour over compatible with adapter (sold separately)
- 2-year warranty
- Height: 12.4"
- Width: 15.6"
- Depth: 6.7"
- Weight: 8 pounds
- Wattage: 1650W
- Voltage: 110-120V
- Capacity: 60 oz (12 cups)