This new Bonavita 8-cup digital brewer features one-touch brewing, programmable auto-start timer and an automatic power-off feature. The optional pre-infusion mode allows for a better extraction from freshly roasted coffee, as the pre-infusion allows the coffee to degas before the brewing begins. This key feature - the bloom - addresses Bonavita's interest in helping consumers understand the importance of using fresh coffee, ground just before brewing.
It also features a large showerhead and a flat-bottomed filter basket, creating the perfect environment for even saturation and extraction. The dual heater system brews coffee fast and keeps coffee warm without overheating. And the tempered glass carafe will keep your coffee hot while you get your day started.
The powerful 1500-watt heater easily maintains the optimal brewing temperature of 198° - 205°F. Most home coffee brewers fall short here. Which is one reason why this machine is recognized by the Specialty Coffee Association as part of its Certified Home Brewer Program.
- Programmable auto-start timer with digital display
- One-touch brew operation
- Auto power off
- 1500-watt heater maintains optimal brewing temperature of 198°-205°F
- Dual heater system brews coffee fast and keeps coffee warm without overheating
- Quiet brew cycle
- Optional pre-infusion mode allows the coffee to bloom
- Flat-bottomed filter basket allows for even extraction
- Large showerhead provides optimal saturation
- High quality brushed stainless steel finish and glass carafe
- Carafe lid, filter basket, and showerhead are dishwasher safe and all plastic is BPA-free
- Uses standard #4 flat-bottomed filters
- 2-year warranty
- Height: 12.2"
- Width: 12.6"
- Depth: 6.8"
- Wattage: 1560W
- Voltage: 120V