A remarkably simple and reliable brewer, the Bonavita 1901TS builds on several iterations of Bonavita coffee makers that we have enthusiastically endorsed for years. The optional pre-infusion mode allows for a better extraction from freshly roasted coffee, as the pre-infusion allows the coffee to degas before the brewing begins. This key feature - the bloom - addresses Bonavita's interest in helping consumers understand the importance of using fresh coffee, ground just before brewing.
It also features a large showerhead and a flat-bottomed filter basket, creating the perfect environment for even saturation and extraction. In this updated version (of the 1900TS), Bonavita has improved the heat retention of the stainless steel-lined thermal carafe to keep coffee warmer and improve pourability.
With the powerful 1500-watt heater, this machine easily maintains the optimal brewing temperature of 198°-205°F. Most home coffee brewers fall short here. Which is one reason why this machine is recognized by the Specialty Coffee Association as part of its Certified Home Brewer Program.
- One-touch brew operation
- 1500-watt heater maintains optimal brewing temperature of 198°-205°F
- Auto power off
- Quiet brew cycle
- Optional pre-infusion mode allows the coffee to bloom
- Flat-bottomed filter basket allows for even extraction
- Large showerhead provides optimal saturation
- High quality brushed stainless steel finish
- 1.3 L stainless steel-lined thermal carafe with refined easy-pour spout for improved pourability
- Carafe lid, filter basket, and showerhead are dishwasher safe and all plastic is BPA-free
- Uses standard #4 flat-bottomed filters
- SCAA (Specialty Coffee Association of America) certified
- 1-year warranty
- Height: 12.2"
- Width: 12.4"
- Depth: 6.8"
- Wattage: 1500W
- Voltage: 120V